- Event Name: Women’s Running St. Petersburg Half Marathon and 5k presented by Publix benefiting the Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Foundation
- Dates/Times: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014 Time: TBD
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Half Marathon Fees:*
- $65 (available ON 12/12/13 Pacific Standard Time ONLY)**
- $35 (at Expo- if available)
**You MUST register by 10/14 to have your name printed on your bib.
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- For Bib Personalization, you must register by: October 9, 2014
Online Registration Closes: Sunday, November 16th, 2014 at 11:59pm PST or Sellout
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future Competitor Group events for three years.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Marathon or Half Marathon.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No coaches, handcycles, bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers or dogs will be allowed on the course. For more information about handcycles, click here.