Women’s Running Series Scottsdale | Register
Days til race day on Nov 2, 201467
- Event Name: Women’s Running Scottsdale Half Marathon + 5K
- Dates/Times: Sunday, November 2nd 2014 Time: 7:00am
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Save $10 on your race registration fee when when you join TeamEdith. Find out more here
Half Marathon Fees:*
$85 (through 6/30/14) $90 (7/1/14 – 7/31/14)
- $95 (8/1/14 – 8/31/14)
- $100 (9/1/14 – 9/30/14)
- $105 (10/1/14 – 10/26/14)
- $125 (at expo- if available)
$45 (through 7/31/14)
- $50 (8/1/14 – 8/31/14)
- $55 (9/1/14 – 9/30/14)
- $65 (10/1/14 – 10/26/14)
- $75 (at expo- if available)
You MUST register by 9/15 to have your name printed on your bib.
**Special Registration Offer: No other coupons or discounts can be applied to the special registration offer.
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- For Bib Personalization, you must register by: September 15, 2014
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, October 26, 2014 at 11:59pm PST or Sellout
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Women’s Running Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive your discount code for the half marathon or 10K.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future Competitor Group events for three years.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Marathon or Half Marathon.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No coaches, handcycles, bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers or dogs will be allowed on the course. For more information about handcycles, click here.