Women’s Running Series San Diego | Register
Days til race day on Apr 11, 2015225
- Event Name: Women’s Running San Diego Half Marathon and 5k
- Dates/Times: Saturday, April 11, 2015 Time: TBD
- Location: San Diego, CA
Save $10 on your race registration fee when when you join TeamEdith. Find out more here
Half Marathon Fees:*
- $85 (until 10/31/14)
- $95 (11-1/14-1/30/15)
- $105 (1/31/15-4/5/15)
- $125 (at Expo- if available)
- $35 (until 1/30/15)
- $45 (1/31/15-4/5/15)
- $55 (at Expo- if available)
You MUST register by 3/1/15 to have your name printed on your bib.
**Special Registration Offer: No other coupons or discounts can be applied to the special registration offer.
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 11:59pm PST or Sellout
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future Competitor Group events for three years.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Half Marathon.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No coaches, handcycles, bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers or dogs will be allowed on the course.