- Event Name: Women’s Running Nashville Half Marathon and 5k presented by Publix benefiting the Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Foundation
- Dates/Times: Saturday, September 27th, 2014 Time: TBD
- Location: Nashville, TN
Save $10 on your race registration fee when when you join TeamEdith. Find out more here
Half Marathon Fees:*
- $65 (available ON 12/12/13 Pacific Standard Time ONLY)**
**You MUST register by 8/18 to have your name printed on your bib.
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- The last day to register for bib personalization is August 10, 2014
Online Registration Closes: Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 11:59pm PST or Sellout
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future Competitor Group events for three years.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Half Marathon.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No coaches, handcycles, bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers or dogs will be allowed on the course.