Women’s Running Series Nashville | Register Online
Days til race day on Sep 27, 201426
- Event Name: Women’s Running Nashville Half Marathon and 5k benefiting the Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Foundation
- Dates/Times: Saturday, September 27th, 2014 Time: 7:00am
- Location: Nashville, TN
Half Marathon Fees:*
$85 (through 4/30/14)
$90 (5/1/14 – 6/30/14) $95 (7/1/14 – 7/31/14)
- $100 (8/1/14 – 8/31/14)
- $105 (9/1/14 – 9/21/14)
- $125 (at expo- if available)
$35 (through 6/30/14)
$40 (7/1/14 – 7/31/14)
- $45 (8/1/14 – 8/31/14)
- $50 (9/1/14 – 9/21/14)
- $55 (at expo- if available)
You MUST register by 8/10 to have your name printed on your bib.
**Special Registration Offer: No other coupons or discounts can be applied to the special registration offer.
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- The last day to register for bib personalization is August 10, 2014
Online Registration Closes: Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 11:59pm PST or Sellout
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Women’s Running Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive your discount code for the half marathon or 5K.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future Competitor Group events for three years.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Half Marathon.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No coaches, handcycles, bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers or dogs will be allowed on the course.