July 28 2015
*Courtesy of POPSUGAR Fitness At this point, it seems like you’re in one of two camps — sporting a fitness tracker on your wrist,
Finding the perfect partner can be a difficult task. There are so many choices! You can go sleek with a barely there feel, supportive with a little bonus padding or risqué with wires, extra straps and zippers—you do realize we’re talking about sports bras, right?
From banning bounce to hiding high beams, running bras have a lot of work to do. But our testers persevered to find the best-fitting bras from A to DD (and beyond!). A spring in your step is a good thing, but when it comes to your chest, it’s all about minimizing motion.
Know Your Size
You may have heard this stat before: Experts estimate that 85 percent of women wear the wrong bra size. Even if you think you’re measurement is on the money, it can’t hurt to double-check. It’s preferable to be fitted by a pro, but if you’d prefer the DIY approach, use this method…
– Put on a normal bra with thin fabric and find your tape measure.
– Exhale and wrap the tape measure around your ribs, just under your breasts.
– Round this measurement down to the nearest inch and use it to find your band size in the table below.
– Wrap the tape measure around your back to meet your breasts at the nipple to measure the fullest area of your bust.
– Subtract your rib cage from your bust measurement, rounding up to the nearest inch . Use the difference to find your cub size in the table below.