May 20 2015
Help your graduate soar through her future with one of these nifty runner-friendly gift ideas.
With spring track season just beginning, life can seem a swirl of classes, practices and meets for teenage girls. Soothe the soul of your cross-country-running sister, daughter or friend with these treats made for the trendy student-athletes.
1. Combine function and fashion with these fab hairbands that double as wrist accessories. On-the-Go Hairband Bracelets, $8 for a six-pack; activeaccessoriesusa.com
2. A sweet and sassy tank for those steamy training days. Gymdoll Suck It Up, Buttercup Active Tank, $26; gymdoll.com
3. This stylish book bag is perfect for showing off her running spirit in the hallways. CafePress Run Pink Polka Dot Messenger Bag, $37; cafepress.com
4. These new runner-friendly wicking undies are built for buns of steel. Believe I Am + Dear Kate “I Am Strong” Running Bikini Set, $58 for two pairs; believeiam.com
5. This cute insulated bottle works just as well on a track bag as it does on a school desk. Tervis Runner Girl Bottle, $15; tervis.com
6. Calm pre-race jitters with polyester jammies that reassure a strong performance right down the seam! Oiselle Podium PJs, $64; oiselle.com
7. Inspire her future goals with true stories from two eras of female runners who competed for the iconic University of Oregon track team. “We Grew Wings” Documentary, $20; wegrewwings.com
8. Give of the gift of recovery—this mini massager is effective and easy to throw into a gym bag. Trigger Point The Grid Mini, $25; tptherapy.com