August 14 2015
These brand new items will be hitting stores next spring.
Spring is the perfect time of year to start running. When you’re brand new, a little inspiration goes a long way! The novice in your life will cherish thoughtful T-shirts, trinkets and training journals that provide enough motivation to stay psyched throughout the year.
1. What new runner doesn’t need more wicking gear? This workout-outfit-of-the-month club delivers a new cute top and bottom (like the combo pictured here) every 30 days. Fabletics Membership, $50 per outfit; fabletics.com
2. Increased mileage makes for a thirsty friend! Water tastes wonderful with electrolyte-fortified tablets in flavors like tangerine-lime. Nuun All Day Hydration, $30 for 4 tubes; nuun.com
3. A pretty diary makes setting goals—and sticking to them—more fun. Believe I Am Training Journal, $20; believeiam.com
4. For a personalized touch, pen her name on the bib! Gone for a Run Runner Ornament, $10; goneforarun.com
5. A must-have gift? We think so! Training plans, recipes, motivation and more. Women’s Running One-Year Subscription; womensrunning.com
6. Give your running buddy a piece of your heart. Activate Apparel Running Partners Tank, $27 each; activateapparel.com
7. All it takes is a glance at the fingers to keep the flame for running burning strong. Erica Sara Designs Stackable Rings, $42–52 each; ericasaradesigns.com
8. This gym bag shines bright, even when filled with sweaty clothes. Lululemon Sweat Once a Day Bag, $128; lululemon.com