Get excited. . .
It’s our day! National Running Day is a time to celebrate your passion for the sport.
How will you celebrate National Running Day 2012? Will you hit the trails with friends or head out for a solo session? No matter how you choose to honor the day, what matters is that you JUST RUN!
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your running, or simply declare your love for the sport on this special day, check out a few of our favorite ways to celebrate from our friends at runningday.org:
- Declare your passion – head to runningday.org to tell the nation why you run.
- Change happy hour to running hour – trade the drinks and appetizers for a sports bra and sneakers (your body will thank you!).
- Make new runner friends – find a National Running Day meet up near you, and hit the streets with like-minded ladies. There are over 156 runs happening today all over the world!
- Strike new ground – take a new route to spice things up!
- Make running run in the family – take the whole family out for a run tonight! Whether you go for a 3-mile run or a walk around the block, be active together and have fun.
- Choose a running resolution – what better day to make a new running goal?
How will you celebrate National Running Day 2012?
50 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS – DAY 37
Today’s prize. . .
1 six-month membership to anytime fitness
Win a Six-Month Membership to Anytime Fitness, any location nationwide. With thousands of locations and 24-hour availability, this gym fits your busy schedule and on-the-go lifestyle. Worth $300, anytimefitness.com
ENTRY NOW CLOSED
Yesterday’s winner. . .
Congratulations to Jean (zombiegirl72) who won a pair of Saucony Kinvara 3 running shoes. Please email Jessica@womensrunning.com with your mailing address to claim your prize!