September 13 2017
Run Hundred's latest workout playlist features 10 songs you'll recognize from popular commercials.
We’re at it again and will make no apologies. Here at Women’s Running we have a soft spot in our hearts for dogs (especially running dogs). In fact, there are many lessons we can learn from our four legged friends when it comes to running. Check out our top 5 list:
Top 5 Running Lessons You Can Learn From a Dog:
1. Always enjoy the wind in your hair.
2. Don’t run outside of your house without an ID (sure dogs have collars with tags, but you can wear a Road ID).
3. Have fun on every run (maybe even let your tongue hang out in pure bliss…OK, that might be a little too much, but you get the point).
4. Enjoy time with your best friend on a run.
5. Think big! Never count yourself out. If you can dream it – you can do it!
Just like the tiny pups in this picture, our very own editor-in-chief (@jessiesebor) ran strong this past weekend at the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon. We’re so very proud of Jessie and admire her courage to chase down a Boston Qualifying time in hot weather conditions! You go girl!
Today’s prize. . .
1 POLAR RCX3 Training Computer
Will win a RCX3 Training Computer powered by Polar. Get the best personalized guidance and feedback to help your training progress. Worth $300, polarusa.com
ENTRY NOW CLOSED
Yesterday’s winners. . .
Congratulations to Betsy Pemberton, Pam Waller, Jackie Messmer, Lanea Sudweeks, and Lanita Morrison who won SPIbelt SPIbands. Please email Jessica@womensrunning.com with your mailing address to claim your prize!