On this random Tuesday, we thought we’d share a little runner humor with you (and don’t be embarrassed, we know you can relate!):
You Know You’re A Runner If…
- You know exactly how far 2 miles from your house is, in any given direction.
- You get an invitation to a special event and automatically check the calendar to see if it’s on race day.
- You’re always hungry (or Rungry as we like to call it).
- You have more running clothes than you do any other type of clothing.
- You know that the “IT Band” has nothing to do with music.
- You’ve grown to love port-o-potties. In fact, you sometimes rejoice at the sight of one.
- You hear the term “PR” at work and automatically wonder why people keep talking about a department for personal records (not public relations!).
- You shop at a specialty store for your running shoes, but for everyday shoes- forget it-outlets here we come!
- Your long runs are sometimes longer than your commute to work.
- You can say the word “fartlek” without giggling (and you totally know what it means!).
AND finally, you know you’re a runner if you get excited when you check the mail and see you’re new issue of Women’s Running magazine has arrived! Check back with us on Thursday for a chance to win a subscription! 😉